Restoring Damaged Hair and Skin After the Summer Season
The summer season is almost over and it's time to get back on track with treating the hair and skin after exposure to the sun and water.
The sun's radiation is proven to have negative effects on one's health and appearance. The most obvious points of concern after the summer are dry, damaged hair as well as sunburned, dehydrated skin. There are various treatments that can help fix the issues.
Reviving skin after prolonged immersion in sun rays and pool water is a necessary process of beauty maintenance and skin wellness. The summer season and its activities dehydrate and damage the skin, leading to problematic tissues.
1. Take supplements: reach out to multivitamins to repair the damaged tissues and have collagen to improve your overall appearance of hair, skin, and nails.
2. Use organic skincare products: limit the harmful additives in the cosmetic products.
3. Exfoliate: use scrubs to remove the dead skin and help new skin restore and breathe.
4. Moisturize: keep your skin constantly hydrated.
5. Get a facial: have a professional cosmetologist take care of your skin.
6. Watch your diet: your digestive health impacts your entire body, including the skin; aim to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidants and vitamin C.
The sun weakens the hair structure, depriving it of its natural components, reducing elasticity, and dehydrating it. In the meanwhile, the chlorinated water in reaction with the nitrogen produced from human waste (sweat) adds onto the harmful effect by taking out moisture from the hair and scalp and sucks out the color.
1. Trim the split ends: get rid of the weakened hair length to prevent it from rising up.
2. Use moisturizing shampoo and conditioner: hydrate hair follicles to achieve healthy, silky hair.
3. Take supplements: reach out to collagen to enhance your beauty.
4. Avoid using styling devices: such lead to hair breakage and damage hair even more.
5. Use hair treatments: regularly include hair oils and masks in your self-care routine.
Take good care of yourself and maintain the wellness of your body and mind.